Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Turnip greens are nutritious and tasty and even better straight from your garden! Grown for it's wonderful greens.
Starting in early spring, plant heirloom turnip seeds 1/4 inch deep in prepared garden bed or container. Plant every 2 weeks for continual harvest through the season. Have a larger space? We also carry these seven top turnip seeds in bulk.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 1 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 1100-1110 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 9500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: Pre 1880 Heirloom
- Brassica rapa subsp. rapa
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited