Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
The curled parsley seed variety grows with lovely leaves that are ideal for garnish. It has a mild flavor and grows well in containers both inside and outside!
Start your curled parsley seeds inside about 4 weeks before last frost date. Transfer to containers or garden 6" apart.
- Lifecycle: biennial
- Time to Maturity: about 1 month
- Sun Requirement: sun/part shade
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 840-850 Seeds Per Parsley Seed Packet
- Bloom Season: summer
- Height: 15-18"
- Uses: edible, container, freezing
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Seeds/Oz: 10000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 75F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Petroselinum crispum
- Seed Count: Approx: 335 seeds per 500mg
*Online resale prohibited