Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
The mild, sweet onion flavor of chives is a great addition to salads, soups and sauces.
Start chives seeds inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. Transplant 6" apart in prepared garden bed after danger of frost has passed.
CHIVES Seed Information:
- Lifecycle: perennial
- Time to Maturity: about 2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun/part shade
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/8 inch
- 275-280 Perennial Chives Seeds Per Packet
- Bloom Season: summer
- Height: 12"
- Uses: edible, flower, garden bed, flowers
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Seeds/Oz: 25000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 70F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Allium schoenoprasum
*Online resale prohibited