Orders received before 2:00 pm EST will ship same business day. Orders after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped next business day. *In stock items
This mix of annuals and perennials is designed for easy maintenance and to encourage beneficial insects and birds while discouraging damaging pests. While not as showy as some other mixes, this blend of naturalized and native items will create a friendly environment in your yard or property.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep area moist until the plants are about 6” tall. It really is that easy.
- Lifecycle: Annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity: 6 to 10 weeks
- Sun Requirement: Full sun to partial shade
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Bloom Season: Summer to fall
- Height: Varies
- Uses: Discourages pests. Great for garden borders.
- Low Maintenance: Yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 8 lbs
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 4 lbs
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 3 ounces
- Region: Most of North America
Mix: Candytuft, Nasturtium, Dill, Cornflower - Mixed, Cosmos bipinnatus Cosmos - Mixed, California Poppy, Fennel, Rocky Mtn. Beeplant, Cilantro, Lavender Hyssop, Bishop’s Flower, Dwarf Columbine, Sweet Alyssum, White Clover, Plains Coreopsis, Black Eyed Susan, New England Aster, Common Evening Primrose.