Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Tall Utah Celery grows in tall, tight bundles. Great space saver.
This tall and compact celery variety makes every celery lover cheer! A great variety for gardeners that don’t have a large space. Dark green stalks are flavorful and provide a delicious aroma all growing season! Celery takes a full summer to grow and mature, but Tall Utah is worth the wait!
Start inside about 8-10 weeks before last frost date. Transplant to prepared garden or container when 2 inches tall. Keep well-watered. Ok to harvest after a few light frosts. Days to Maturity: 100–200 days.
TALL UTAH CELERY SEED INFORMATION:
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 3 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 1755-1765 Heirloom Celery Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 35000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1953 Heirloom
- Apium graveolens var. dulce
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited