50 Packet Minimum
Add your front and back message to the notes at checkout. As standard practice we will automatically include growing instructions on the back. If you would like them removed, please indicate in the notes. We will send a proof for final approval before going to print.
Create a customized message! Butterfly mixture is great for creating a backyard habitat to attract your favorite pollinators. Flowers in this mix will provide colorful blooms all season long as well as nectar and seed for songbirds, hummingbirds and butterflies.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bird attractant, Bee attractant, Butterfly attractant, Pollinator
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Packet Weight: 400mg
- Seeds per Packet: 30-40
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 8 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Cosmos, Cornflower, Tree Mallow, Purple Coneflower, Globe Gilia, Shasta Daisy, Annual Phlox, Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Foxglove.
*Online resale prohibited