50 Packet Minimum
After you place your order, we'll send you a formal template as well as a contact to send your art to.
Customize your packets for your special event! Contains our Mammoth Sunflower, which is easy to maintain and provides beautiful blooms—great for making floral arrangements.
• Full Custom Packet - Mammoth Sunflower ONLY come with that seed variety and will include seed weight and packing info as shown in the product photos
• 7.25" x 5.75" is the flat unfolded packet size
• See product photos for full details for setting up art
If you need custom packets with a quantity larger than 500, please check out our custom corporate promotional favor page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mammoth Sunflower Planting Directions -
Press seeds 1/2 inch deep into loose soil. Water. Sit back and enjoy!
- Lifecycle: annual
- Time to Maturity: 75-90 days
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 24" apart
- Depth: 1/2"
- Bloom Season: mid to late summer
- Height: 9' - 12'
- Uses: Cut flowers, edible seed, great for children and chickens
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Seeds/Oz: 190
- 20-30 Seeds Per Packet
- Sowing Method: Direct
*Online resale prohibited