Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Round, crunchy and bright cherry red - these radishes have that classic zingy flavor that is so delicious in salads or as a snack!
After danger of frost has passed, plant Cherry Belle radish seeds 1/4" deep in prepared soil. Thin seedlings to 3" apart. Plant in early spring and again in fall 1 month before frost is due. Water regularly for best tasting radish. Great for containers.
CHERRY BELLE RADISH SEED INFORMATION:
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 1 month
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 3" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 255-265 Heirloom Radish Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 2600
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 50-80F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1949 Heirloom
- Raphanus raphanistrum subsp. sativus
*Online resale prohibited