Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Gourds are so fun! What kind of crazy shapes and colors will your plants give you? Kids of all ages love them!
After danger of frost has passed, plant ornamental gourd seeds 1/2 inch deep in prepared garden bed or hills. Thin to 6" apart. Can also be started inside 3-4 weeks before last frost date.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 3 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- 30-35 Seeds Per Packet
- Decorative Gourd Seeds/Oz: 500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 60-85F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: Mixed Gourd Seeds with Varied Heirlooms
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited