Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
The ideal parsley choice for cooking and drying. Does well in containers both inside and outside!
Start inside about 4 weeks before last frost date. Transfer to containers or garden 6" apart.
- Lifecycle: biennial
- Time to Maturity: about 1 month
- Sun Requirement: sun/part shade
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 365-370 Seeds Per Packet
- Bloom Season: summer
- Height: 8-14”
- Uses: edible, container, dried
- Seeds/Oz: 12500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 75F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Petroselinum crispum
- Seed Count: Approx 335 seeds per 500mg
*Online resale prohibited