A delightfully easy annual mix! Plant it and forget it - until it blooms!
Orders received before 3:00 pm EST will ship same business day. Orders after 3:00 pm EST will be shipped next business day. *In stock items
Have a sunny open area ready to become a country wildflower field? We have you covered, quick and simple! Easy to establish, great to view or romp through, and perfect for any open area. Our sunny wildflower mix is a quality blend of bulk wildflower seeds – including black eyed Susan and corn poppy – selected for open areas.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: cut flowers, great for children
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 10 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 5 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 4 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Annual Baby's Breath, Crimson Clover, Cornflower, Arroyo Lupine, Calendula, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, Blue Flax, Garland Daisy, Siberian Wallflower, Tree Mallow, California Poppy, Scarlet Flax, Purple Coneflower, Plains Coreopsis.