Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Great Carrots for Containers!
The perfect carrot of growing, storing and eating! This is an ideal carrot for container gardens.
Nantes carrot seeds can be planted 1/2 inch deep in spring and again in midsummer for a second fall harvest. Thin seedlings to 2" apart. Planting in raised beds or containers is ideal to increase your yield and have a more uniform carrot.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 2" apart
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- 305-310 Nantes Carrot Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 20000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1870 Heirloom
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited