Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Compact and mild. The perfect carrot for growing, storing and eating!
Seeds can be planted 1/2 inch deep in spring and again in midsummer for a second fall harvest. Thin seedlings to 2" apart. Planting in raised beds or containers is ideal to increase your yield and have a more uniform carrot. Be sure that your soil is as free as possible of stones.
DANVERS CARROT SEED INFORMATION:
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 2" apart
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- 700-705 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 20000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1870 Heirloom
- Daucus carota subsp. sativus
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited