Bring a bounty of color and delight to less than sunny areas! Perfect for brightening hedges and areas near large shade trees!
Have a shady area ready to become a country wildflower field? We have you covered, quick and simple! Easy to establish, great to view or romp through, and perfect for any shady area longing for flower coverage. Our shady wildflower seed mix is a quality blend of wildflowers – including coreopsis and Dame’s rocket – selected for shaded areas.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. A couple of hours of direct sun per day would be ideal to bring out the best in this mix! Not suitable for densely shaded areas.
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Sun Requirement: shade/part shade
- Packet Weight: 500mg
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: shade
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 14 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 7 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 5 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Annual Baby's Breath, Crimson Clover, Cornflower, Chinese Forget-Me-Not, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Candytuft, Rocket Larkspur, Sweet William Pinks, Purple Coneflower, Shasta Daisy, Clarkia, Chinese Houses, Baby Blue Eyes, Spurred Snapdragon, Corn Poppy.