Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
This historic variety is the most popular in the home garden! Traditional flavor and great for storage! Enjoy the greens as well!
Plant seeds 1/4 inch deep in prepared garden bed. Thin to 6" apart. Can be planted all season but prefers cooler fall conditions.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 835-845 Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 9500
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1881 Heirloom
- Brassica rapa subsp. rapa
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited