A perfect way to show your gratitude to those who have given you the gift of their time. Our beautiful exclusive packets are filled with seeds to grow a bed or a border of pungently fragrant and delicious thyme. An ideal “Thank You” for all who love to cook with fresh herbs and love having an herb garden to pick from. This soft green packet has a great neutral design.
Thyme Planting Directions -
Start inside 8 weeks before last frost date. After frost has passed transplant to garden 8" apart. Great for use as a border!
- Lifecycle: perennial
- Time to Maturity: harvest as needed
- Sun Requirement: sun/part shade
- Spacing: 8"
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- Bloom Season: summer
- Height: 12-18 inches
- Uses: edible, boarder, rock garden, flower, pest control, container
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Seeds/Oz: 100000
- 370-375 Seeds Per Packet
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 70F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
*Online resale prohibited