Plant, water and enjoy this native mix of perennials for years to come!
This all perennial mixture of colorful flowers, once established, will provide years of beauty. Most varieties will not bloom until the second year but will continue to perform year after year with very little maintenance.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep area moist until the plants are about 6” tall. It really is that easy.
- Lifecycle: Perennial mix
- Time to Maturity: Blooms second year in most areas
- Sun Requirement: Full sun preferred
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Bloom Season: Spring, summer, fall
- Height: Varies
- Uses: For permanent plantings
- Low Maintenance: Yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 4 to 5 lbs
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 2 lbs
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 1.5 ounces
- Region: Most of North America
Siberian Wallflower, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Blanketflower, Blue Flax, Perennial Lupine, Russel Lupine, Shasta Daisy, Sweet William, Gayfeather, Dwarf Columbine, Maltese Cross, Evening Primrose, Purple Moss Verbena, Black-Eyed Susan, Prairie Coneflower, Dwarf Red Coneflower, Greyheaded Coneflower.