Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Long lasting greens that provide that zippy classic mustard green flavor!
Plant collard green seeds 1/4 inch deep in early spring. Thin seedlings 6 inches apart. Can be harvested throughout the growing season by removing outside leaves to encourage new growth. Great for container gardening!
HEIRLOOM COLLARD GREEN SEED INFORMATION:
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 1 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 6" apart
- Depth: 1/4 inch
- 360-365 Heirloom Collard Green Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 8400
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-70F
- Sowing Method: Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1879 Southern Giant Vegetable Seeds
- Brassica oleracea
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited