Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Enjoy this cold hardy plant from spring to fall! Prolific and healthy, Green Sprouting Calabrese Broccoli is a must-have!
Calabrese Broccoli seeds can be planted 1/2 inch deep in spring and again in midsummer for a second fall harvest. Thin seedlings to 16" apart. After you harvest the main head, leave the stem and enjoy smaller heads that continue to form on side shoots!
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 16" apart
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- 145-150 Calabrese Broccoli Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 9000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-65F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1880 Heirloom Broccoli
- Brassica oleracea var. italica
Learn more about growing cold weather crops from Gary at the Rusted Garden.
*Online resale prohibited