Packet size: 3 ¼" x 4 ½"
Looking to put a little zip in your step? Look no further than these little guys! Small thin and prolific on the plant, these little zingers pack some heat! Great for drying or eating fresh! The longer they are on the plant the hotter they get!
Start long red cayenne pepper seeds inside about 6-8 weeks before last frost date. When first set of true leaves appear transplant to 2" pots. After frost has passed transplant outside in either garden bed or larger containers. Peppers like to be warm so be sure to keep roots mulched.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 12" apart
- Depth: 1/4"
- 75-85 Long Red Cayenne Pepper Seeds Per Packet
- Seeds/Oz: 5000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 80F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1883 Heirloom Cayenne Pepper Seeds
*Online resale prohibited