Orders received before 2:00 pm EST will ship same business day. Orders after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped next business day. *In stock items
Butterfly mixture is great for creating a backyard habitat to attract your favorite pollinators. Flowers in this mix will provide colorful blooms all season long as well as nectar and seed for songbirds, hummingbirds and butterflies.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity:
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bird attractant, Bee attractant, Butterfly attractant, Pollinator
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 22 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 11 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 8 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Cosmos, Cornflower, Tree Mallow, Purple Coneflower, Globe Gilia, Shasta Daisy, Annual Phlox, Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Foxglove.