The classic watermelon! Sporting a dark and light green striped skin with a red flavorful flesh. Oval fruit is about 10" - 12".
Orders received before 2:00 pm EST will ship same business day. Orders after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped next business day. *In stock items
Can be started inside about 4 weeks before last frost. When spring weather has been consistently warm transplant to rows or hills. Or plant seeds 36" apart outside 2 weeks after last frost in rows or hills. If possible, water during extended dry periods.
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 3 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 36" apart
- Depth: 1 inch
- Packet Weight: 1.8g
- Seeds/Oz: 400
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 80F
- Sowing Method: Transplant or Direct
- Heirloom Year: 1964 Heirloom