Enjoy this cold hardy plant from spring to fall! Prolific and healthy, a must-have!
Orders received before 2:00 pm EST will ship same business day. Orders after 2:00 pm EST will be shipped next business day. *In stock items
Seeds can be planted 1/2 inch deep in spring and again in midsummer for a second fall harvest. Thin seedlings to 16" apart. After you harvest the main head, leave the stem and enjoy smaller heads that continue to form on side shoots!
- Lifecycle: annual (vegetable)
- Time to Maturity: about 2 1/2 months
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 16" apart
- Depth: 1/2 inch
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Seeds/Oz: 9000
- Ideal Germination Temperature: 55-65F
- Sowing Method: Transplant
- Heirloom Year: 1880 Heirloom