Honey Bee Wildflower Planting Directions -
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity:
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Spacing: 3
- Depth: 0.25"
- Bloom Season: early summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bee attractant
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 12 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 6 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 5 Ounces
- Region: North America
Forget-Me-Not (cynoglossum), Wallflower, California Orange Poppy, Purple Coneflower, China Aster, Corn Poppy, Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Blue Flax, Baby Blue Eyes, Globe Gilia, Indian Blanket, Tidy-Tips, Plains Coreopsis, Sweet Alyssum, Lavender Hyssop, Fleabane Daisy, New England Aster, Bergamot.
*Online resale prohibited