Whimsical and romantic, our "Wild About Each Other" favor packet adds the perfect touch to your garden inspired wedding. The watercolored design decorates this favor with a timeless and elegant feel.
This packet contains our vibrant Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mix, that will attract all of your favorite winged friends.
Bird & Butterfly Wildflower Mix Planting Directions -
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity:
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bird attractant, Bee attractant, Butterfly attractant, Pollinator
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 22 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 11 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 8 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Lance Leaved Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Cosmos, Cornflower, Tree Mallow, Purple Coneflower, Globe Gilia, Shasta Daisy, Annual Phlox, Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Foxglove.