This colorful, vibrant mix will attract all of your favorite winged friends! Blooms, nectar and seeds - something for everyone!
This annual and perennial mixture is great for creating a backyard habitat to attract your favorite winged wildlife. Flowers in this mix will provide colorful blooms all season long as well as nectar and seed for songbirds, hummingbirds and butterflies.
Prepare a bed of loose soil. Sprinkle seeds in prepared area and cover loosely with soil. Keep the area moist until the plants are about 6" tall. It really is that easy!
- Lifecycle: annual/perennial mix
- Time to Maturity:
- Sun Requirement: sun
- Packet Weight: 600mg
- Bloom Season: summer to fall
- Height: varies
- Uses: Bird attractant, Bee attractant, Butterfly attractant, Pollinator
- Low Maintenance : yes
- Lbs. Per Acre (First Seeding): 22 Pounds
- Lbs. Per Acre (Reseeding): 11 Pounds
- Oz Per 1000 Sq Ft: 8 Ounces
- Region: Midwest, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest, Texas/Oklahoma, Canada, Western
Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Cornflower, Cosmos, Tree Mallow, Purple Coneflower, Shasta Daisy, Annual Phlox, Rocket Larkspur, Catchfly, Sweet Alyssum, Globe Gilia, Dwarf Godetia.